Our program is available to anyone who speaks fluent English or Italian. Our program also only available to students who maintain citizenship in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Haiti, Philippines, South Africa, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, or students who are citizens of those countries but are living abroad.

Jewish community outside of the United States is organized very differently than the US. For example, some require that you show a certificate of conversion to official movements in your country in order to join a synagogue.

If you are seeking a certificate like this, or you think this is something you will need in order to join your local Jewish community, then you should not convert with a Darshan Yeshiva rabbi, and instead, work with a local rabbi. This is especially true in the case of Israel, becoming a Jewish citizen of the State of Israel, marrying a Jew in Israel, etc.