The fees for our program are how we fund Darshan Yeshiva and go nowhere else. Period.
Because we believe that students and their rabbis should have control over the program (and not anonymous, controlling donors or outside organizations) we rely 100% on your tuition to pay for Darshan Yeshiva.
- Compensation for rabbis to mentor conversion students as well as bet din and mikvah fees
- Developing or purchasing content for the educational programs (which includes paying Jewish educators)
- Paying for scholarships (the more scholarships we give, the more expensive other programs have to be in order to "pay down" the deficit)
- Website development as well as monthly software-as-a-service which run our website
- Salary for one, (.5 FTE) part time employee
- Credit card and bank fees